Responsible for establishing and managing projects to collectively deliver desired business outcomes.
Will lead a variety of technology projects including launching new advisory tech initiatives, operational excellence and risk compliance initiatives.
• Responsible for technology projects, risk-reduction processes with cross-functional or inter-departmental implications.
• 10-15 years experience in financial services
• Serves as primary contact to senior department managers for critical change initiatives.
• Responsible for analyzing present-state, developing alternative future-state approaches and facilitating implementation.
• Responsible for clearly defined responsibilities and accountabilities for key project roles.
• Assesses the adoption risk associated with the change effort.
• Communicate risks and rewards associated with decisions and actions to stakeholders in business-oriented terms and ensure all controls are in place to sustain risk mitigation.
• Identifies, develops and executes strategies and supporting tactics to engage and influence all stakeholders to make needed behavioral changes.
• Creates a clear, coherent approach to guide effective program/initiative setup, execution and control.
• Leads the Adoption & Sustainment of Change.
• Strong independent leadership skills with the ability to lead a large team with minimal oversight including the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines •
• Excellent verbal and communications skills. Provide clear, concise direction to the broader team while delivering comprehensive status to senior executives, project champions and Portfolio Delivery Leads
• Project Management experience, preferably managing technology projects, Information Security or technology background and experience using Bank of America project methodology and tools
• Experience with agile methodologies, routines and tools
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role