First level position requiring the operation of personalization or insertion equipment for processing customer credit cards and other customer communications for a world class processor. The position requires an individual who is production and quality focused and who is capable of working in a high volume and demanding continuous production environment. Associates will be exposed to 5S and Lean Principles and will be expected to comply and exhibit behaviors consistent with 5S and Lean. The individual must be a self-starter, able to be cross-trained on multiple pieces of equipment (high speed and low speed), a team player, organized, and results oriented with exceptional work habits. Ability to stand for long periods, up to entire shift. Ability to bend and move about the production floor, to reach various parts of the production equipment, as needed. Ability to lift 25-50 pounds, if applicable (this may vary). Ability to monitor and respond to production runs visually, in addition to the use of a computerized production program, where applicable.
Flexibility in work schedule, and decision-making ability are also required. Position requires compliance with all Department policies and safety regulations. This position will work under the direct supervision of the shift leader(s).
Machine Operators within ECI will generally operate in one of two areas, Personalization and Finishing. Personalization operators generally operate a machine alone and are responsible for the embossing/laser engraving of credit cards. Finishing operators use a machine in teams of two, inserting credit cards into envelopes to be sent out via US mail. Both areas have their own strict guidelines and procedures.
Job Hours: Monday – Friday 3:00pm-11:30pm
• Able to adapt to change.
• Able to meet strict deadlines.
• Able to work individually & in a team environment
• Ability to stand for a full 8 hour shift while operating an embossing or insertion machine
• Commitment to working a 2nd shift schedule of 3:00pm – 11:30pm for at least one year.
• Attention to detail.
• Display flexibility with given work demands.
• Ability to multitask
• Demonstrated organizational skills with emphasis on prioritization and multitasking
• Demonstrated attention to detail.
• Goal and results oriented
• 1 + years of Experience working in a fast-paced production environment
Shift:2nd shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role