About Bank of America:
Our purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, we partner with leading corporate and institutional investors through our offices in more than 35 countries. In the U.S. alone, we serve almost all of the Fortune 500 companies and approximately 67 million consumer and small-business clients. We provide a full suite of financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management. We cover a broad range of asset classes, making us a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading.
Connecting Asia Pacific to the World
Our Asia Pacific team is spread across 19 cities in 12 markets. We are focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using our global expertise to ensure success is shared between us, our clients and our communities. Our regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing us firmly among the region’s leading financial services companies.
Chief Technology Office:
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully.
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.
Background: We are seeking a talented individual to join our APAC ETS Operational Support team. This role will provide the opportunity to provide critical infrastructure operational support for Voice and Conferencing solutions products under supervision. They will interact with various lines of business and technology teams.
Operations technician responsible for support of Global conferencing platforms and interconnectivity with Enterprise telephony, Contact Center, and Transport—including external carrier. Role requires working closely with vendors on incident and issues. Tasks focus on incident management, escalation, system restoration, and break/fix scenarios. Additional requirements may include participating in change and problem management reviews, and working with other support teams to manage, triage, and resolve issues expeditiously.
- Incident management activities include:
- Operational ownership of incident during triage
- Escalation to appropriate teams and vendors
- Resolution of complex and urgent issues
- Work on RCA delivery by vendors
- Oversee break/fix timeline, escalate, and ensure test plan is executed fully
- Work with teams to ensure incidents are closed within SLA
- Change management activities include:
- Scheduling vendor resources to perform work during off-hours
- Reviewing change to ensure proper documentation, due diligence, and change rigor in place within system of record
- Work on change escalations and approval process as required by an Incident or Change Condition.
- Follow the prescribed change process.
- Ensure quality control within the change documentation.
- Ensure all required parties are engaged via a CRQ or a support task
- Problem management activities include:
- Review and complete post implementation review forms with the team post a failed change.
- Work with vendor and support partners to ensure problem records are executed in a timely manner
- Capacity Management
- Review capacity reports with team members and vendors.
- Address any capacity deficiencies by engaging equivalent process.
- Ensure capacity reports are functioning as expected.
- Minimum 5 years operational engineering expertise with Voice Networking, including SIP, Carrier, e911, Contact Center, IVR, CTI and VOIP technologies.
- Experience with design and operations of reservation less conferencing platforms such as Cisco Webex Cloud Connected Audio
- Willing to work in a night and weekend on-call rotation for escalated issues
- Experience working in the financial or banking industry, is a plus
- Operational Engineering experience with other voice, data network, and security network technologies demonstrable by certification and/or work history
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extensive experience with technical troubleshooting methodology
- Risk management skills; able to understand urgency, and assess impact
- Ability to work in a highly visible environment
- Understand concept of operational excellence and strive to improve environment
- Strong inter-personal skills; able to work both independently and in a team environment
- Cisco WebEx & telephony, AVAYA, or other VOIP technology certifications
- Monitoring tool expertise (Splunk, Sitescope, Cyara dialers,etc)
- 5 years DevOps experience
Learn more about this role