• Perform ongoing analysis of clients transactional volumes to ensure qualification of interchange categories
• Payment card industry data security standard reviews (PCI) assuring clients are reporting in the right categories and compliant with card brand regulations
• Creates and manages merchant intake form and represents Merchant team on behalf of the implementation process
• Manages pipeline input and accuracy
• Adds additional locations, terminal requests and deactivation of MIDs and TIDs
• Coordinates client modification requests throughout the organization
• Ad hoc reporting, research and analytics
• Deepens client awareness of self servicing options available on platform, optimizing the client experience
• Annual tier reviews and coordination of pricing opportunities with MSO
• Charge back and retrieval assistance
• Consultative sales experience with Business Banking, Large Corporate, and/or Commercial Banking clients
• 10 years of Core Acquiring (Credit/Debit) industry experience
• 5+ years of direct sales experience
• 5+ years of sales/portfolio management experience, including C-level sales.
• Expert knowledge of POS (integrated/standalone) payment interfaces
• Strong analytical and organizational skills
• Ability to cultivate and strengthen client relationships with senior business and IT staff member
• Understanding of PC payment applications, merchant services industry applications, accounting systems, competition/competitive landscape in the payments industry, enterprise resource planning systems (ERP), data security (PCI), file formatting, and data transmissions
• Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision toward the achievement of personal and team goals.
• Demonstrated effective communication skills, including written, oral and presentation skills.
• Effective planning, prioritization and time management acumen.
• Ability to coach colleagues with less experience and/or knowledge, as necessary.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook, OneNote
• Ability to quickly learn various sales applications
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role