Working independently, maintains and enhances relationships with existing institutional clients. Promotes investment product sales through frequent client meetings and discussions covering investment strategy, account performance, new products, and market developments. Works closely with sales, portfolio managers, product specialists and/or client service staff to coordinate all sales and support activities for assigned accounts. Covers medium-sized and/or less complex institutional accounts. Has a thorough understanding of the assigned accounts' requirements. Provides guidance to more junior staff , but has no formal supervisory responsibility. Has five or more years of portfolio management, sales, marketing, or relationship management experience.
Manage and drive priority client relationships within the client operational service organization. The primary responsibilities include developing strong relationships with senior operations managers at priority clients, tracking and designing strategic solutions, staying at the forefront of leading industry initiatives, and regular interaction with our senior front office Marketing and Solutions teams. Partnership with Technology and other Operations teams will be paramount to success within the role.
• Driving proactive client communications through regular meetings, broker reviews and calls
• Oversight of tracking all client visits/meetings
• Oversight of ensuring all client successes are logged for weekly reporting
• Tracking and driving resolution (both strategic and tactical where necessary) of client OILs (open issues)
• Advocating for self-service adoption tools with clients
• Drive efficiency conversations with clients around market and product best practices
• Bringing new ideas and efficiency suggestions to the table that will directly impact better service levels to our clients
• Engaging with clients and driving solutions on Industry initiatives
• Product subject matter expert
• Running point on client communications around Exchange/Industry/Reg updates
• Escalation point for both client and internal ( Core Ops, Business, Onboarding ) partners on traction with key priorities
• Coordinate Client Profiling(operational vs. cost analysis)
• Working with CSR team to enhance metrics shared with clients
• Creating Standardized approaches to client meetings (topics to cover, agendas, presentations, metrics)
• Creating Operational SLA’s and sharing with clients
• Oversight of response that go into Customer Due Diligence questionnaires
• Partner with Front Office to assist with client RFPs/pitches
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Overall strong relationship management skills, including ability to influence and collaborate with both external and internal clients/stakeholders
• Strong analytical skills – critically evaluate data and metrics for key behaviors and themes
• Ability to design solutions for both short and long term benefits, risks and controls
• The role will demand that the candidate displays leadership qualifications and is not afraid to challenge the status quo
• Ability to work with diverse viewpoints, different client types, and across a global organization
• The candidate must be able to work in a fast paced environment and be an effective multi-tasker
• Exceptional self-starting skills and ability to manage issues through to closure
• The candidate must be well versed in client execution and clearing, for both futures and derivatives products on global markets
• Candidate should be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint; role requires regular presentations to both internal and external senior leaders
• Experience with GMI and other systems associated with cleared Futures and Derivatives is a benefit.
• Knowledge of industry rules and regulations, as well as common street wide business practices is a plus
∙ Strives to bring new thoughts and ideas to teams in order to drive innovation and unique solutions.
∙ Excels in working among diverse viewpoints to determine the best path forward.
∙ Experience in connecting with a diverse set of clients to understand future business needs – is a continuous learner
∙ Commitment to challenging the status quo and promoting positive change.
∙ Participate in and drive collaborative efforts to advance tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve an evolving client base.
∙ Believes in value of diversity so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role