• Expert in Angular UI development.
• Experience with Java services development.
• Leads and/or participates in the design, development, and implementation of complex system engineering activities involving cross-functional technical support, systems programming and data center capabilities.
• Responsible for components of highly complex engineering and/or analytical tasks and activities.
• Establishes input/output processes and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility, coordination of subsystems design, and integration of total system. Viewed as a technology subject matter expert; able to provide and communicate complex technology solutions across differing audiences including technical, managerial, business executives, and/or vendors.
• Will have responsibility for multiple, complex projects; will direct activities of teams related to special initiatives or operations and may have direct reports.
• Leads the resolution process for complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors.
• Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criterion for obtaining results.
• Information Technology degree and/or technology certifications preferred or substantial equivalent experience.
• Typically 7-10 years of IT experience.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role