The APAC Asset Services department are responsible Corporate Actions events relating to Equity and Fixed Income products. Asset Services Officer will have the exposure to deal with Traders, Stock Loan counterparties and Clients in his day to day for managing various tasks such as Corporate Actions Election management, handling Client queries and breaks solution.
This role requires candidate who has aptitude for problem solving, attention to detail and building good working relationship with various internal and external stakeholders.
This is a great opportunity for any person who wishes to gain exposure to a team which brings real value add to the company.
• Processing of instruction for Corporate Action events in an accurate, timely and consistent manner, in accordance with departmental procedures and to the agreed service level
• Managing internal and external stakeholders on Corporate Action issues
• Adhering to documented procedures, control guidelines and compliance framework
• Attending to reconciliation breaks in accounts on a daily basis
• Ensuring that all queries are attended to and investigated promptly
• Supporting change by assisting in devising and implementing improved processes
• Participating in project initiatives and taking up ad hoc tasks as required
• Managing operational risk associated within the processes
• Tertiary education with a good academic track record
• At least 2 years of experience in Corporate Actions
• Strong knowledge of Corporate/Investment Banking within the Prime Brokerage space is preferred
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Ability to prioritize heavy workloads and work efficiently in dynamic environment to meet deadlines
• An independent and proactive worker with strong communication skills
• Driven and self-motivated individual
• Team player
• Good organizational skills
• A flexible approach to work
∙ Strives to bring new thoughts and ideas to teams in order to drive innovation and unique solutions
∙ Excels in working among diverse viewpoints to determine the best path forward
∙ Experience in connecting with a diverse set of clients to understand future business needs – is a continuous learner
∙ Commitment to challenging the status quo and promoting positive change
∙ Participate in and drive collaborative efforts to advance tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve an evolving client base
∙ Believes in value of diversity so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world
Learn more about this role
Our office is near favourite Seah Im Food Centre and a short hop to Sentosa—a popular island resort and home of the Merlion, Singapore’s guardian of prosperity.