OpEx Feature Lead for the Process Reference data architecture team (PRDA) is responsible for leading the development efforts for the ARIS. The ideal candidate will have strong ARIS development skills with a knack for leading the completion of epics and features with other developers and teammates. Responsible for developing reports, macros, semantic checks, APG components on ARIS platform, strong Java programming knowledge, and understanding of the ARIS 9 (onwards) platform would be an add-on.
Building the Solution Right
- Designs, develops and is accountable for feature delivery, as an individual contributor
- Applies enterprise standards for solution design, coding and quality
- Ensures solution meets product acceptance criteria with minimal technical debt
- Responsible for compliance and security items and audit support at the team level
- Acts as a liaison for production activities/issues
- Work Planning and Execution
- Works with Product Owner to ensure that product backlog/requirements are healthy, with clear acceptance criteria.
- Guides the team on work breakdown and execution.
- Team Mentorship
- Plays a team lead role (as an individual contributor) and mentors the team
- Guides team members with skills and practices (planning & estimation, peer reviews and other engineering practices)
- Identifies skill and role gaps, and works with Technology Manager to address them
- Works with Technology Manager in creating resource contingency plans where required
Required Skills and Experience:
- Have 5+ years of Java hand on experience in delivery of large enterprise complex solutions.
- Must have strong communication skills to discuss and understand various business processes.
- Sound understanding of ARIS Designer/Architect, ARIS Connect, ARIS Process Governance would be preferred
- In-depth knowledge of ARIS Upgrades, Server Configurations and troubleshooting would be an add-on
- Must have exposure with Agile development and its delivery model
- Packaging and Deployment
- Exposure to Oracle SQL queries
- Demonstrates best in class design and solution patterns
- Strong understanding of web security concepts and adherence to GIS policy
- Ability to discuss/clarify requirements with business & “nontechnical” partners
- Ability to conduct thorough code reviews to ensure requirements are met
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- 3 to 5 years of hands on experience working as the Java development
- 2 to 3 years of development on ARIS platform
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role