Participates in design, development and implementation of architectural deliverables, to Technical Architect to lead design and engineering for Wealth Management Back Office organization. The successful candidate will be responsible for systems design, technical architecture, code review, technical standards and governance across the entire portfolio of applications for Trading, Ledgers, Statements, Reporting, Correspondence and Tax Accounting.
The candidate will significantly evolve the capabilities of the organization and cultivate an environment of perpetual innovation and transformation in how we do business today. The complexity and criticality of this work require an individual who brings deep application architecture experience, an understanding of technical trends and new innovation in the financial industry, technical expertise in digital/automation engineering, financial services business acumen and senior leadership, influence and execution skills to the role.
• Prior experience in digitalization and automation solutions for back office operations
• Design and development experience in modern platforms using MuleSoft AnyPoint platform, REST/API integration, Cloud Native Solutions, Containers, Micro services
• Ability to define solutions to solve large scale, complex business problems with high resiliency, scalability, performance and concurrency requirements
• Ability to research and understand new technology solutions and present essential comparisons, pros/cons, and target use cases.
• Adept at IT operations, Agile Methodology, Software Development Lifecycle, and Systems Architectures
• Ability to collaborate with business and technical resources to understand and develop solutions that meet business requirements, translating strategy and objectives when necessary
• Ability to lead discussions in a matrix environment focusing on team and organizational success
• Ability to represent architecture in various architecture forums within the enterprise
• Communicates with impact (written and verbal) and can influence decisions across LOB and technology
• large scale technical delivery experience
• relevant experience in the software architecture, 2-3 years of financial services experience
• Software design and development experience in modern programming languages, in addition to Java/.NET
• Knowledge in Continuous Integration/Deployment and Container automation
• Ability to provide recommendations supported by Alternative Architecture Analysis (AAA) , Proof for Concepts (POC) , Vendor evaluation & other methods that substantiate the proposals and recommendations
• Knowledge and experience with working in an agile SDLC methodology environment
• Self driven, innovative and pushes for high-quality measurable outcomes
• Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent work experience
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role