Responsible for developing and delivering software to accomplish business goals. Ensures that software is developed to meet functional and non-functional requirements. Codes solutions, unit tests, and is aware of the development practices of the bank. Contributes to story refinement/defining requirements. Participates in estimating work necessary to realize a story/requirement through the delivery lifecycle. Understands and utilizes basic architecture components in solution development. Codes solution and unit tests to deliver a requirement/story per the defined acceptance criteria. Executes automated test suites (integration, regression, performance); collects results and flags issues. Documents and communicates required information for deployment, maintenance, support, and business functionality. Adheres to team delivery/release process and cadence pertaining to code deployment and release. Individual contributor.
Global Transaction Services Technology, AML and Tax (GTST);
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital
- Develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains and tests software applications that support business units or supporting functions.
- These application program solutions may involve diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools.
- Participates in the design, development and implementation of complex applications, often using new technologies.
- May provide technical direction and system architecture for individual initiatives. Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource.
- May have responsibility for a project and project budget. May collaborate with external programmers to coordinate delivery of software application.
- Routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities.
- Works under minimal supervision, with general guidance from more seasoned consultants.
- Typically requires 7-10 years of experience.
- Experience level 7 to 10 years
- Experience building UI for multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience working in financial industry.
- Proven experience from other industry is welcomed as well
- Experience working in a large-scale web operation team and offshore team
- Experience working in waterfall, iterative and agile fashion
- Hands-on experience in Mobile (iOS, Android) development
- Expert knowledge of AngularJS, best practices and building custom widgets and libraries.
- Core Java, Spring MVC, HTML, CSS, jQuery, Maven, Design Patterns, Session Management, Consumption of RestFul webservices
- Web Services, Angular, Coherence, Akamai
- Automation Testing Experience and have knowledge on Cucumber and Selenium
- Advanced technical degrees
- Experience working in an Agile environment
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role