Responsible for conducting analysis on complex pricing, disclosure and process breaks affecting Consumer Products. Extract account information from various data stores via SAS/SQL queries to analyze root cause, create and test corrective action, build batch data files for remediation and prepare mail files for customer communication. Must maintain subject matter expertise for platform functionality (including technical), product rules and regulations.
Candidate will work with management and support partners (Compliance, OpRisk, Legal, LOB) to determine remediation steps and execute corrective action.
Also works closely with Technology to generate requirements to address process gaps and execute remediation. Responsible for creating executive level presentation of findings and looking for opportunities to automate and enhance reporting.
This position will be focused on RADAR data management. Strong deposit system and product knowledge are needed.
• 3-5 years of project management and/or related experienced experience
•Advanced knowledge of SAS
*Sas Enterprise Guide
•Experience with Microsoft tools including Access, Excel, Project, VB
• Strong analytic skills
• Ability to analyze data to drive differentiated performance
• Organized and detail oriented
• Strong desire to learn and develop
• Demonstrated the ability to solving problems using creativity
• Ability to evaluate and articulate their own emotional intelligence
• Proven history of applying to critical thinking to drive change
• Data and reporting experience and attention to detail
• Ability to create trend reports and discuss anomalies with cross functional teams
• Ability to present the data and communicate effectively (verbal and written), including ability to present to executive level leadership
• Manage, structure, and consolidate large amounts of data (building in validation to ensure accuracy)
• Ability to collect, organize and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to multitask, able to manage multiple files
•Strong deposit system and product knowledge
• Working knowledge of Teradata, HADOOP, SQL Server
• Understanding of the governing Consumer regulations – Z, B, AA, E, etc.
• Familiarity with consumer card products
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role