Position will support the Global Markets Operations Management Reporting program. Functions include, but are not limited to, metrics reporting, control dashboard development, various strategic projects and initiatives, weekly preparation of senior management breaks reporting, ongoing quality assurance and quality control routines, risk reduction plan development, and implementation of the target operating support model.
• Liaise with line of business contacts to gather break commentary and drive out break reduction initiatives including critical analysis and deep dives to identify root cause of break volumes
• Assist in build out of global governance control dashboard
• Participate in/lead tactical and strategic projects focused on process improvements and risk mitigation.
• Perform deep dive analysis of Governance functions to identify control gaps and process improvement opportunities
• Compile and present GMO breaks metrics for senior management reporting on a weekly basis.
• Independently navigate projects/process improvements around breaks reporting to ensure we have a complete and accurate view of global breaks on a daily basis.
• Intermediate-level Excel experience
• Experience with reconciliation systems / design
• Presentable, confident and client focused. Ability to conduct discussions with all levels of the organization, including senior management, in a confident manner.
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and ability to present to an audience.
• Ability to work under pressure in a team environment.
• Demonstrated experience liaising with and influencing all levels of the firm and people with different experiences and backgrounds.
• Self-motivated and able to work unsupervised. Successful candidate will be able to manage own time, prioritize to meet tight deadlines and know when to escalate.
• Detail oriented
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities/tasks
• Demonstrated ability/willingness to continuously learn on the job
• Demonstrated ability to problem solve
• Intermediate or Advanced Tableau experience
• SQL experience (coursework or professional)
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role