Quantitative Services - APAC CVG Analyst
• Manages queries on OTC and Fixed Income securities valuation reporting from APAC based clients. Works with offshore team to onboard new clients to the internal reporting platform upon requests from Sales and Client. Ensure compliance in local rules on mandatory valuation reporting.
• Additional projects are assigned as opportunities arise.
• Onboard new clients to the internal reporting platform upon requests from Sales and Client. Ensure compliance in local rules on mandatory valuation reporting.
• Manages queries on OTC and Fixed Income securities valuation reporting from APAC based clients.
• Follow up in resolution of trade/valuation discrepancies with Clients, Trade Control, PnL and Front Office
· Sourcing of prices from trading desk for Fix Income securities and ensure prices are within tolerance range
· Provide audit confirmation to auditor upon request.
· Participate in project work on migration and process improvement
• At least 2-5 years of Banking or Financial Institution working experience in Finance, Technology, Risk Support or Client Service Functions. Candidate with less experience will be considered as Officer.
• Product experience and knowledge of financial instruments accounting and transaction life cycle is critical.
• Project management experience is a plus.
• Strives to bring new thoughts and ideas to teams in order to drive innovation and unique solutions.
• Excels in working among diverse viewpoints to determine the best path forward.
• Experience in connecting with a diverse set of clients to understand future business needs – is a continuous learner.
• Commitment to challenging the status quo and promoting positive change.
• Participate in and drive collaborative efforts to advance tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve an evolving client base.
• Believes in value of diversity so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
Learn more about this role
Our office is near favourite Seah Im Food Centre and a short hop to Sentosa—a popular island resort and home of the Merlion, Singapore’s guardian of prosperity.