Bank of America is one of the world’s leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
We are a part of the Global Business Services which delivers technology and operations capabilities to Bank of America lines of business (LOB) and enterprise functions.
Our employees help our customers and clients at every stage of their financial lives, helping them connect to what matters most. This purpose defines and unites us. Every day, we are focused on delivering value, convenience, expertise and innovation for individuals, businesses and institutional investors we serve worldwide.
* BA Continuum is a nonbank subsidiary of Bank of America, part of Global Business Services in the bank.
Global Loan Operations team manages End to end Trade life cycle for syndicated loans. The teams are primarily responsible for the confirmation, settlement and ongoing management of lifecycle events for positions held by global markets loan trading. The teams have a high degree of client interaction, initially via the confirmation and Settlement process and subsequently via the management of sub participation agreements and corporate actions
Look to perform Input all the Servicing/Settlement activities.
Setting up new credit arrangements and loans to ensure timely funding of borrowing requests.
Manage periodic rate changes, rate rollovers, advances, billing, conversions, fee, letter of credit activity and other inquiries.
Serve as primary point of contact for request related to administration of large corporate credits.
Responsible for accurate data input to various ancillary credit or operating systems is required e.g.
ACBS/Loan Runner, GIN, Cash Manager and Right fax.
Position requires proficiency with numbers to ensure accurate loan commitment, interest; fee and principal payments are recorded. Manage escalations and ensure time resolution to avoid any financial and reputational risks.
Should have understanding of secondary loan trading market. Ensure that all intraday and end of day checklists are maintained correctly and sign-off to confirm completion of tasks.
Undertake necessary steps to ensure that any required reporting requests are fulfilled.
Loan servicing & Settlements administration with a good working knowledge of ACBS/Loan IQ / similar platform for a loan servicing or settlement process. Organized, efficient, self managed in key areas. Able to work under pressure & tight deadlines
• Ensure that all audit and processing audit processes and methodologies are followed and documented
• Adherence to the SLA’s – productivity, turn-around-time, and accuracy
• Review daily key operational variables
• Develop back up and contingency plans
• Act as a change agent and provide implementation assistance as and when the need arises
• Provide subject matter expertise on processes
• Update Manager on process performance and critical people issues
• Look to input/verify trade instructions received from LOB into ACBS/Cash Manager/Loan Runner. Ensure timely settlement of these instructions with relevant monitoring & updating of outstanding Trades
• Liaise with US Operations area for books and cash movements
• Responsible for ensuring that all payment instructions received by the team are efficiently and correctly processed to ensure that payments reach clients with good value
• Ensure that all intraday and end of day checklists are maintained correctly and sign-off to confirm completion of tasks
• Undertake necessary steps to ensure that any required reporting requests are fulfilled
Work Timings : AMRS Shift between 19:30 pm to 4:30 am IST
Job Location : Gurugram
Learn more about this role