Candidate will implement new functionality to detect and prevent fraud in Mobile Banking, On-line Banking, Account Take Over, and new Deposit Account Openings. Candidate will work in middle and back end systems processing significant volumes of events in real-time. Individual will take new business requirements and develop software meeting the needs of our business partners. Candidate must have experience developing on large scale systems, experience debugging and performance tuning, excellent software design skills, good communication skills, and the ability to work with business partners.
- Java, MQ, Cassandra
- experience developing on large scale systems
- experience debugging and performance tuning
- excellent software design skills
- good communication skills
- ability to work with business partners.
- Knowledge of wallet fraud, device fraud, and account take over fraud prevention and detection.
- Experience in the design, development and implementation of complex applications involving multi-threading & concurrency and provide technical direction and system architecture.
- Experience in NoSQL database Cassandra.
- Experience in Apache Kafka and MQ messaging technologies
- Experience with JBOSS, and Tomcat
- Experience with HQL, and Hive or Impala
- Experience in business rules management products like BRMS, Drools.
- Lead and collaborate with development team in offshore to direct activities and coordinate delivery of projects.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role