Owns and manages a component of a portfolio of technology-driven initiatives for a single business unit/LOB partner. Typically aligned to a component of a business domain where responsible for management of a client / business area in a component of its information technology-related activities. Directs lower-level managers or team leaders or directly manages a specialty function. Accountable for the creation and development of technology solutions appropriate to business needs and objectives, and oversees implementation of programs, projects or processes. Involved in the coordination of translating business strategy into work programs and processes. Works with partners to develop and drive technology solutions and business case development across functional groups or within a business domain. Often serves as a single point of contact and the escalation point between the client/business area and internal IT management for the resolution of unresolved problems, complaints, and complex service requests. The role requires strong technical skills and ability to provide technical leadership as a proactive and strategic business partner in the development of functional or cross-functional objectives, technology solutions and innovative strategies for groups managed in an IT environment striving to meet current and anticipated business objectives. May or may not manage employees.
- Experience in design principles and design patterns. Strong background in a disciplined software development life cycle (SDLC) process
- Good understanding on financial/banking processes, domain.
- Good communication, leadership and mentoring skills.
- 3-5 years’ experience as a business analyst or project manager
- Experience working on a team with the Agile Methodology
- Experience gathering required info into Business Requirements, Documents, wireframes, epic and story writing, flow diagrams, data mapping, test plans, use cases and scenarios
- Extensive experience working in an Agile Scrum Master environment
- Scrum, sprint planning, burndown and velocity reporting, backlog prioritization, retrospectives
- Ability to communicate with both business and technology partners effectively
- JIRA, Rally, or similar agile project management software as well as Wiki and SharePoint tools
- Manage scope, estimation, project status, reporting, escalation
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role