Consumer Credit Assistance Operations Enablement develops strategies that help our customers through difficult times while mitigating losses for the Bank. The Consumer Product Strategy Analyst must be able to work independently to develop recommendations that consider their research and analysis, the regulatory framework, and competing strategies. The analyst must then utilize communication and influencing techniques to build consensus and drive implementation. This high visibility position offers a unique opportunity to interact with senior managers and drive significant business results.
Responsible for automating Workforce Management reporting in Tableau and performing complex analysis aimed at improving portfolio risk, profitability, and optimization of call center performance/efficiency. Core priorities of the role include streamlining and synchronizing Workforce Management (WFM) reporting across products, quantifying value of WFM processes, development of rules based on sound data/logic to enable process automation, identification of business trends based on economic and portfolio conditions, and executing strategic enhancements. Main objective of role is to help drive expense and loss out of the business.
Candidate must be intellectually curious with a mind for innovation and proven ability to develop/execute on objectives in a data driven environment. This includes quantifying value to build compelling business cases and delivering persuasive executive level presentations. Detailed knowledge of SAS / SQL, Tableau, financial statements, and business processes required. 2+ years strategic analysis experience required.
Position may be hired as an Analyst II or III depending on experience.
• 1+ years of programming and analytics experience with SAS/SQL, Python, or R
• 1+ years of quantitative analyst experience, including skills like data mining, forecasting, and statistics
• Strong ability to prepare and leverage data in order to recognize business opportunity and drive results
• Skilled with MS Office (Excel, Access, Word, and PowerPoint)
• Proficient at written and oral communication, including presentation skills
• Consumer Credit Assistance experience
• Workforce Management/IEX experience
• Call center support experience
• Experience working within the Bank's data infrastructure (SQL Server, Teradata, Hadoop, DB2, etc.)
• Experience with business case development/financial statements
• Experience with process design/redesign (ex. Six Sigma, Engineering)
• Project / Change Management experience
• Advanced Degree (MBA (Operations preferred), Industrial Engineering, Statistics, etc
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role