Oversee a team and execute strategy for a Merrill Edge Operations team of front line associates.
• Lead a team of operations associates in the day-to-day responsibilities
• Responsible for day to day coaching, mentoring, and performance
• Deliver on performance goals
• Enforce policies and procedures and administers best practices in order to remain up to date on all Risk and Regulatory requirements
• Demonstrates strategic thinking and supports change.
• Deliver a consistent client experience and continuously improves client satisfaction
• Fosters an inclusive work environment
• Ensure all regulatory and compliance standards are met and maintained
• Fosters strong relationships with partners
• Motivate and retain a team of diverse associates
• Participate in leadership rotation across multiple teams within Merrill Edge to gain perspective, exposure and insight to management career opportunities within Merrill Edge
• Complete assigned courses throughout program
• Availability to provide leadership coverage as required to operate the business.
Enterprise Job Description:
Working in a service and sales environment, incumbents are responsible for hiring, training, coaching, and supervising a team of associates in the Consumer Investments Solutions & Client Services organization. The responsibilities of this role include: ongoing coaching to associates to provide an optimal client experience; supervision of day-to-day activities; perform monthly performance reviews of all team members and provide constructive feedback; work with the Division Manager in the hiring and training of new personnel; ensure the schedule adherence and proper call management of all team members in relation to the contact center strategy; conduct ongoing training as needed; responsible for molding the behavior and professionalism of all team members; promote work unity improvements to current workflow processes; resolve all client issues that are elevated to supervisory level.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role
Located in the heart of the Golden Corridor, we enjoy the balance of urban living, shopping and dining with the outdoor splendor of Busse Woods.