Private Bank, Bank of America Private Wealth Management is a leading private wealth management organization providing vast resources and customized solutions to help meet clients' wealth structuring, investment management, banking and credit needs. Clients are served by teams of experienced advisors offering a range of financial products and services, including investment management, financial and succession planning, philanthropic and specialty asset management, family office services, custom credit solutions, financial administration and family trust stewardship.
Private Bank is part of the Global Wealth and Investment Management unit of Bank of America, N.A., which is a global leader in wealth management, private banking and retail brokerage. Private Bank employs more than 4,100 professionals and maintains 135 offices in 33 states.
The Delaware Trust Administrative Officer I teams with the Delaware Trust Officers, who manage a book of fiduciary/trust relationships, to meet client needs and expectations. Serves as an additional point of contact to clients and/or as a backup for the Delaware Trust Officers. Performs servicing and account maintenance activities, which are primarily trust/fiduciary-related that include PACE/Trust Web as well as ML/TAP accounting transactions deposits/transfers, etc. Performs administrative duties such as typing, filing, copying, imaging, etc. Non-licensed associate.
• Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
• Experience in personal financial services, preferably in fiduciary wealth management environment
• Self Starter, comfortable working in a large corporation
• Strong clerical/administrative experience (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Sense of urgency & not afraid to ask questions
• BA/BS preferred and/or equivalent work experience
Trust administration and/ or legal experience highly desirable
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role