Bank of America is one of the world’s leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
We are a part of the Global Business Services which delivers technology and operations capabilities to Bank of America lines of business (LOB) and enterprise functions.
Our employees help our customers and clients at every stage of their financial lives, helping them connect to what matters most. This purpose defines and unites us. Every day, we are focused on delivering value, convenience, expertise and innovation for individuals, businesses and institutional investors we serve worldwide.
* BA Continuum is a nonbank subsidiary of Bank of America, part of Global Business Services in the bank.
Q-Optimization team manages and develops the Global Quality Monitoring program consistent with providing a world class service experience, Monitor associate performance for Servicing & Implementation functions as per guidelines. Team publishes Quality Reports (Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly) for all the Case & Call monitoring function. Treasury Business is undergoing multiple transformation and Digitalization projects. QA Automation will be the focus for current and next year
· The Role requires understanding of Treasury Management Services
· Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding
· Proactively communicate and collaborate with internal customers to analyze information needs and deliver Functional/Operational requirements and Business Requirements deliverables
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, managers, line of business and subject matter experts
· Maintain high accuracy level/ scores for self & other team
· Explore opportunities for synergies
· Ability to identify automated solutions and work with multiple technology group to move from ideation to execution
· Responsible for preparing analysis, reports and business reviews used by Senior Leadership team to draw conclusions and improvements
· Partner with LOB to work on SIAIs owning & Closing Milestones
· Suggest & recommend Improvement ideas, partner with multiple group like OPEX/Technology/Operations etc.,
· Highly organized with ability to manage deliverables on multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously
· Self-Initiator and good understanding of business or management needs
Work Timings : 07:30 AM to 19:30 PM (Rotational Shifts)
Job Location : Gurugram
Learn more about this role