LOB Job Description:
This is a problem manager/CSI Engineer for Platform Engineering. Windows Endpoint CSI Engineer to work with product managers, service desk, OS/APP engineers mining data from Splunk, Windows Endpoints, and application logs finding common issues and disruptions, translating this into actionable work for technical teams to improve a product or service for the Customer.
Current number of Customer impacting defects, Operating system problems, application incompatibilities and deployment defects are exceeding current staff capacity to find, identify, triage, troubleshoot and resolve to continue to make a quantum difference in the services Platform Engineering provides.
Able to demonstrate the ability to solve complex Windows and Application problems by analyzing data and applying appropriate solutions learned through experience and proficiency in understanding the job. Ability to identify trends and patterns in identifying causation issues and creating solutions to address issues. Ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems.
• Must be able consistently identify critical issues, UI anomalies, and potential solutions to develop and lead in an overall service improvement. Must be able to organize/prioritize existing resources and incorporate new information, as needed. Able to apply excellent business acumen and collaborative skills when resolving problems.
• Ability to work cooperatively and effectively in a team environment.
• Ability to effectively present information to all levels of the business including leadership team.
• Able to apply excellent functional and technical computer knowledge in troubleshooting Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power point), Internet Explorer, Chrome, VPN technologies, Configuration Manager or other technical tools in completing assignments. May require knowledge of, or ability to quickly learn specialized software related to the position. Able to apply expertise in all the tools or applications used to complete work assignments.
• Requires excellent communication skills with ability to state messages in a clear manner by using language that is easy for others to understand. Able to communicate clearly and courteously with those regarding knowledge of decisions/actions/problems. Must be able to proactively listen to others to understand issues and situations.
• Bachelor degree in computer engineering, information management or a related field and 5-7 years of relevant work experience OR demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements through a comparable number of years of applicable work experience.
• Splunk, Jira, Windows error log diagnosis, Windows applications, Troubleshooting Windows OS migrations, Browsers, data mining
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role