• Development of dashboards and reports in Tableau
• Aggregating test results data and reporting results to various business and risk partners
• Analyzing tests scripts, results and other information to help identify new risks or themes that require additional review
• Data extraction from various source databases, normalization of data and automation of processes
• Understanding of test results and responding to queries about reported information
• Heavy documentation: Will write desktop procedures. Support Data Quality and automation efforts.
Required Skills and Experience:
Desired Skills and Experience:
Enterprise Role Overview
The Testing Specialist is accountable for reporting and analysis of test results. The Testing Specialist contributes to the identification of themes and trends at the front line unit, control function and enterprise level. This role is an individual contributor in the Test Reporting function.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role