Centralized SB Banker - Inbound operates out of a centralized phone based sales environment and is primarily responsible for providing business and financial products and services to Small Business customers. Identify and address cross-sell opportunities. Serve as resident expert for Small Business products, services, and strategies through the telephone channel. Through inbound calls and the handling of referrals, these associates acquire and deepen Small Business customer relationships with a focus on client delight and retention. Perform tasks such as opening deposit accounts; handling credit, treasury, and payroll referrals from the banking centers; etc. Team with sales and support partners across the enterprise.
- Ability to work within the operating hours and days for this position as outlined in the posted job requisition.
- 2+ years of sales experience with cross-selling, upselling, and/or referring products.
- Excellent oral communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently and multi-task in a high call volume environment.
- Self-motivated and results-oriented.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong decision making ability.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to engage with customers, begin a conversation, build rapport, and handle objections.
- Comfortable with ongoing change and learning new technology/processes.
- Comfortable receiving ongoing performance feedback and coaching.
- At least an intermediate ability in computer skills. Ability to navigate multiple computer systems while interacting with the customer.
- Call center experience.
- Banking/financial services experience.
- Telephone sales experience.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role