Provide analytical and technical support for Java/J2EE/Oracle applications. Role requires strong application support background. Ideal candidate will be viewed as an Application subject matter expert.
The position requires the ability to communicate complex functional and technology solutions across differing audiences including technical, managerial and vendors.
The position requires on-call support.
Develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains and tests software applications that support business units or supporting functions. These application program solutions may involve diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools. Participates in the design, development and implementation of complex applications, often using new technologies. May provide technical direction and system architecture for individual initiatives. Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource. Will not have direct reports but may lead projects and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations. May have responsibility for a project and project budget. May collaborate with external programmers to coordinate delivery of software application. Routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities. Works under minimal supervision, with general guidance from more seasoned consultants. Typically requires 5-7 years of experience.
• Experience in resolving both application and infrastructure incidents
• Proactive in identifying, escalating, and addressing platform stability issues and risks
• Experience in production support and follow the sun support model
• Ability to create well-defined documents
• Ability to communicate effectively with people of varying degrees of technical expertise.
• Ability to solve production down situations under tight SLA deadlines, including root cause and problem resolution follow-up
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Java, J2EE, Oracle, SQL, WebLogic
Core Technology Infrastructure Organization:
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role