• Develop and maintain relationships with assigned Financial Centers, Small Business and other One Team partners as assigned across a geographic footprint and support bringing the Bank of America suite of merchant services solutions to clients.
• Demonstrate a deep understanding and broad knowledge of merchant pricing, software, gateways, security as well as expert industry knowledge in Healthcare, Retail, Restaurant, Business to Business and ISVs.
• Identify and support new client priorities.
• Continuously develop and maintain a strong pipeline for new revenue growth opportunities with
• Attain balanced performance including assigned sales and revenue goals, operational excellence/risk and client experience standards
• Acts as a champion for clients by connecting expertise across the company that helps them achieve their goals.
• The ability to understand technical solutions and processes
• Maintain accurate records and adhere to SLAs.
• Establish relationships with associations, centers of influence and vendor partners among others.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma
• 2+ years of sales experience
• Consultative selling experience
• Proven relationship management
• Demonstrated technical expertise
• Experience selling Merchant, Bankcard or Financial Services in similar field or face to face sales environment
• Established sales, business development and negotiation skills
• Is organizationally savvy; knows how to make connections and build relationships to get things done.
• Customer focused and highly motivated to succeed in a performance driven environment
• Possesses business acumen with the ability to discuss in depth complex financial solutions
• Strong communication and relationship building skills
• Capability to adapt to an ever changing payment processing environment
• Strong communications, including oral and written presentation skills
• Effective planning, time management and organizational skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Multi-lingual ability is a plus
Travel and Physical Requirements
• Daily travel within territory is required to perform essential functions of the role. Occasional out of territory travel is required.
• Works in varied environments involving sitting and standing.
•Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time, including as a driver or passenger in an automobile.
•Ability to utilize a tablet and telephone for prolonged period of time.
•Ability to visit and move around at client sites including the ability to maneuver in a variety of places.
•Ability to lift, carry and otherwise transport work-related materials that may weigh up to 25 lbs. And that may occasionally weigh in excess of 25 lbs.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role