The position will provide user governance leadership, guidance and support to business units or supporting functions using data from Teradata Shared Platform Services. This will include defining and execution of processes around the assessment of user’s needs, their potential impact to the platform, recommend and discuss optimal solutions and desired workload profiles, ensure training is optimal to meet the needs of the user community, identify and escalate user problems through to resolution, and creation of trending reports. SQL knowledge, extensive query building and data analysis skill required. This support will cover diverse platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools including, but not limited to, Hadoop, Informatica, Teradata and Mainframe technologies. They will serves as an analyst with technical abilities. Will not have direct reports but will lead user governance production support activities, and direct the activities of teams related to special initiatives or operational improvement efforts. May collaborate with external controls to coordinate the delivery of optimal solutions. Additional support provided for Control Process work, compliance and risk related activities and adhoc projects, as needed. Work under minimal supervision. Typically requires 5-7 years of experience.
• Data Warehousing Experience
• SQL Knowledge (preferably TERADATA)
• Ability to run Teradata queries and analyze outcome
• Technical and functional knowledge of Midrange ETL tools, processing and/or techniques.
• Ability to effectively manage in a cross-matrix environment with Global resources
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Experience in fast paced and constantly evolving environment.
• Process and Controls knowledge
Prior experience in production support operations role
Process and control management
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role