The Application Support Analyst - L1/Global Markets is a member of the IT production support team and provides front line technical support to end users responding to issues related to Problem/Incident Management, Release/Deployment, Operational Readiness, Application Monitoring, Production Governance related to issues.
- Performs analytical, technical, and administrative work in planning, installing, designing and supporting new and existing personal computer equipment and software under moderate supervision
- Resolves more complex issues
- Consults with end users to determine optimal configuration of equipment and applications.
- Installs new software and maintains existing hardware
- Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situation or data requires a review of identifiable factors.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action
- Performs troubleshooting, analysis, research and resolution and develops advanced query and programming skills
- Works closely with Technology Infrastructure Teams, Development & Testing Teams in supporting Integrated / Independent releases, software/hardware upgrades, server upgrades etc
- Provides 24x7 support in a 24x7 on call environment
Required Job Skills:
- B.E./B.Tech /MCA/ BSc./ MSc. from an accredited college/university
- 2 years in financial industry experience
- Basic working knowledge of Unix - – Linux / Unix ,Shell and Perl Scripting, Pro*C. Oracle, SQL Server, Sybase
- Willingness to learn new applications and systems - Python, Geneos ITRS, Autosys
- Knowledge one programming language - Python, Geneos ITRS, Autosys
- Knowledge one database – Oracle, SQL, DB2
- Understanding of web applications
- Ability to work 24x7 on call environment
Desired Job Skills:
- 1 year of experience as L1/L2 application support team member
GBAM & ERF TI and Application Production Services
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully.
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strive to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving they need to remain vibrant and vital.
LOB Job Profile:
Supports Global Markets Trading functions. Performs analytical, technical, and administrative work in planning, installing, designing and supporting new and existing personal computer equipment and software under moderate supervision. Resolves more complex issues. Consults with end users to determine optimal configuration of equipment and applications. Installs new hardware, software, and maintains existing hardware. Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situation or data requires a review of identifiable factors. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action. Should have increased awareness and exposure to basic technical principles, concepts and techniques. Typically 1-3 years of technology experience. This job code is only to be used for Employees supporting Global Markets.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role