About Bank of America:
Our purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, we partner with leading corporate and institutional investors through our offices in more than 35 countries. In the U.S. alone, we serve almost all of the Fortune 500 companies and approximately 67 million consumer and small-business clients. We provide a full suite of financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management. We cover a broad range of asset classes, making us a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading.
Connecting Asia Pacific to the world
Our Asia Pacific team is spread across 19 cities in 12 markets. We are focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using our global expertise to ensure success is shared between us, our clients and our communities. Our regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing us firmly among the region’s leading financial services companies.
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully.
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented individual to join our HK Site Support team. This will be a Business facing role, providing you with opportunity to interact with various areas within our Business.
- Deliver superior End User Experience while ensuring a managed, secure End User environment
- Provide trade floor support
- Support various LOB users through direct end user support or through projects that deliver changes to the end user environment
- Assist Service Delivery team in keeping desktops in compliance with Bank standards
- Handle user questions, incidents and requests. Tracking, measuring, and escalating as appropriate
- Adhere to industry and corporate standards and best practices while maintaining a high level of efficiency
- Assist with patching and upgrading end user devices
- Availability for ad-hoc work after hours and on weekends where necessary
- Ability to work in a high-pressure, fast moving environment
- Bachelor degree holder in Computer studies or IT related disciplines
- Have an extensive experience in trading and banking desktop support experience
- Knowledge of desktop operating systems and infrastructure required to implement and support enterprise deployments
- Knowledge of Desktop Services, security and access standards and practices
- Project and event management skill
- Analytical, problem solving, facilitation skills;
- Positive attitude, self-motivated, able to work under pressure and accept challenges, supportive attitude for other teams
- Willing to work in a team, able to work efficiently under pressure
- Proactively plan ahead and identify risk to be remediated
Learn more about this role