Provides technical systems and software support for modification, implementation, or conversion of business systems. Translates business needs into technical requirements and ensures all systems support and conform to business needs and specifications. Acts as liaison between business unit and software/hardware developers and vendors. Fully competent to work under general direction on complex projects usually on specific assigned problems. Aware of business or function for which application or system is designed. May require some guidance on more complex projects. May provide guidance to more junior analysts. IT degree preferred or substantially equivalent experience. Typically requires a minimum of 1-3 years of applicable experience.
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully.
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.
This is a multi-disciplinary role that will require the successful candidate to take on numerous diverse responsibilities and will necessitate close partnership between business and technology.
This individual works with business users and technology groups to:
- Ensure comprehensive requirements are provided
- Determine functional specifications and work with technology teams to define and document the implementation approach ensuring it meets user requirements
- Work with QA teams to ensure that comprehensive test cases are executed and coordinate testing cycles and run
- Manage the project plan, drive project completion, facilitating issues, maintaining control over scope and ensuring that project artifacts are maintained
- Prepare materials to present to stakeholders or technology, both visually and in textual form
- Manage project risk. Proactively identify and engage key project stakeholders/partners to avoid unanticipated issues and gaps during project execution
- Pro-active status reporting and key issues. Weekly and monthly reporting on project details and status to various stakeholders, partners, PMO, tech execs, etc
- Monthly resource allocation process to forecast resource needs for upcoming month. Collaborates and communicates with other project managers and dev leads, and managers to coordinate resources among multiple work streams, cross-project initiatives and activities
- Successfully execute all relevant project phases to design, build, test and implement deliverables required to achieve project objectives and benefit targets
- Establish basic scope control procedures. Effectively identify and manage changes to project scope
- Assist in the development of project budgets and monthly budgetary tracking in compliance with the bank’s financial practices
- Responds to operational issues and RFIs within defined areas of responsibility while progressing on project wo
- Effectively directs internal and external resources to achieve business solutions within project guidelines.
- The ability to effectively communicate with both the business and technology
- The ability to communicate within a multi-disciplined team, across multiple locations and time zones, and to interact with demanding business users
- A flexible, hardworking and "can do" attitude; comfortable working in a fast paced environment with frequent release cycles and rapidly changing priorities
- Strong financial markets product knowledge, credit risk experience (any asset class)
- Excellent technical skills; SQL, MS Excel, Jira, MS Project, SharePoint, Visio, MS PowerPoint, MS Word
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written are required
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle
- Knowledge of Agile methodology
- Exposure to financial / product control functions within a bank
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role