The US Data Center Operations Analyst provides 24x7 support and performs Data Center and Server Room operations activities consisting of: equipment placements, power-cooling-space analysis, data protection and risk evaluation, as well as overall data center governance activities.
This position is will be located in the Richardson data center with the flexibility of working from the Wyndham data center when needed.
This role is Tuesday – Saturday (4PM – 12 AM)
- Vendor Quality Control and Best Practice Oversight
- Asset Inventory Management
- Technology Infrastructure and Hardware Provisioning
- Access Control
- Incident and Triage Management
- Move/Add/Change Oversight and Management
- Media Management and Disposal
- Project Management
Required Job Skills:
- 3 years of experience in Data Center environment associated with Servers, Network, Security, and Storage environments.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
- Ability to work Tuesday – Saturday (4 PM – 12AM)
- Ability to work in a 24x7 on call environment
Desired Job Skills:
- Familiar with Networking Technologies, and Low Voltage Wiring infrastructure.
- Familiar with the Mechanical and Electrical components in support of the Data Center
- Experience with Data Center Planning and Operations
- Experience writing Procedure and Standards
The Technology Infrastructure Organization:
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully.
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strive to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving they need to remain vibrant and vital.
Job Profile Summary
Assist senior staff, providing resolution to an assortment of problems of moderately complex scope related to systems engineering activities, including organizing development of OS technical support,systems programming and data center capabilities. Works under general supervision, carrying out routine and semi-routine engineering and/or analytical tasks and activities associated with one or more technical areas within the engineering function such as, system design, engineering, implementation, or operations/user support. . Additionally, participates in and contributes to the fulfillment of team or functional goals and objectives through assigned projects or involvement in phase(s) of larger enterprise projects. Typically 3-5 years of systems experience.
2nd shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role