The Junior Oracle DBA/Analyst will support the development and implementation of databases. This role requires experience in Backup/Recovery, Cloning, Maintenance, Exp/Imp/Datapump, Performance monitoring/tuning, Security management, PL/SQL Programming and applying patches and maintaining ASM.
Required Job Skills:
- Bachelors/Technical degree or equivalent experience in related IS/IT discipline
- 3-5 years of IT experience
- Work Experience on Oracle 11g/12c/19c databases including backup / recovery , cloning , exp/import , security management
- Work experience with OEM and Troubleshoot client connectivity issues and RAC environment support
- Experience performing application tuning and performance monitoring (example: SQL/code/index tuning)
- Experience supporting Development teams
- Experience performing table and index reorganization
- Experience proposing new strategies and ideas related to data performance and maintenance
- Experience with disaster recovery planning and implementation
- Experience using Remedy tools for incident management / change management
- Experience troubleshooting production issues and working with application production support teams
- Excellent communication skills
Desired Job Skills:
- Experience with Oracle GoldenGate & Exadata migration, performance tuning experience,
- Good understanding of OEM13c, Foglight and Autosys
- Perl Scripts / Shell scripting
- Experience troubleshooting automated scripts
The Technology Infrastructure Organization:
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully.
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strive to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving they need to remain vibrant and vital.
LOB Job Profile:
Following established written procedures, guidelines and techniques, assists in the development and implementation of databases, often using new technologies with no design work. Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Exercises judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Must understand the systems development process and have a solid understanding of business processes. Individual contributor role; fully competent to work under general direction, and seeks guidance and direction from more senior associates or manager, as needed. Requires a Bachelors/Technical degree or equivalent experience in related IS/IT discipline. Uses and applies basic technical principles, concepts and techniques. Possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills. Computer Science degree preferred or substantially equivalent experience. Typically 3-5 years of IT experience.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role