Participates in design, development and implementation of architectural deliverables, to include components of the assessment and optimization of system design and review of user requirements. Contributes to the determination of technical and operational feasibility of solutions. Develops prototypes of the system design and works with database, operations, technical support and other IT areas as appropriate throughout development and implementation processes. May lead multiple projects with competing deadlines. Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource; provides tech knowledge and capabilities as team member and individual contributor. Will not have direct reports but will influence and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations, as well as mentor junior band 5 Architect 1's. Provides input on staffing, budget and personnel. Typically 7 or more years of architecture experience.
- The Solution Architect is responsible for understanding and transforming end2end processes for project, production and roadmap initiatives. These architectural designs must be in line with core business strategies and architecture standards. The Process Architecture roadmap standards and supporting principals and guidelines must be created maintained and governed by the Process Design Architect.
- Work with Finance business partners and gather their short, mid and long term objectives.
- Design and documents E2E processes that cross technology platforms and sole complex business problems with focus on process efficiencies as well as technical improvements and reusability.
- Author process standards, guidelines principals and decision trees where they are lacking as well as championing adherence where they exist leveraging the governance processes.
- Understand and help refine requirements and solution based on needs, which might span multiple systems and technologies.
- Ability to master new concepts quickly, incorporate the latest technology, and apply to business solutions that increase efficiency, productivity, and profitability.
- Strong presentation, communication, and facilitation skills required. Ability to fluently speak in business and technical terms.
- Strong interpersonal skills to resolve problems in a professional manner, lead working groups, negotiate and create consensus.
- Must possess ability to work independently and as a team member and with minimal supervision.
- Solid and proven analytical and problem solving skills. Prior experience in successfully designing, stabilizing and performance tuning large Oracle instances is preferred
- Solid understanding of Relational Data modelling and Data warehousing Architecture
- Conceptual understanding of latest Web Technologies/Frameworks is desirable
- 7+ years of overall experience in Information Technology area across all stages of software development lifecycle (SDLC) is required.
- At least 5+ years of Finance technology experience spanning multiple core platforms
- Bachelors and/or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Management, Information Technology or Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Oracle and SAP with strong skills in Oracle 12c/13c GL Module. Knowledge in SAP S4/HANA is preferred
Global Banking and Markets Technology Group:
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully.
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role