The Analyst II will be the liaison between the Product Owner and the team. The Product Advocate does not replace the Product Owner, but is responsible for building the relationship with the Product Owner, defending the team and thinking like a tester. In this role, you will be responsible for assisting in entering the JIRA stories, and working with the business partners in refining and developing accurate Acceptance Criteria for the team to build off of. Individual would be responsible for helping with any wire frames or other design assistance between the team and the product owner. They will participate in all Scrum ceremonies and be considered part of the Scrum team. They will also coordinate with the Scrum Master to coordinate at the Release Train level. You will also be responsible to assist in functional testing of the Acceptance Criteria to ensure it meets the appropriate standards. This role plays a critical part in the organization of each team across the train, and is the first line of defense with the business and product owner(s) in defending and communicating risks and dependencies.
• Responsible to coordinate the requirements with the product owner and assist in writing stories that meet the standards and guidelines in the organization.
• Involved in Agile backlog grooming and all agile ceremonies.
• Must be able to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Responsible to do BA testing and provide sign off.
• Must be able to interact and co-ordinate with distributed & Cross-functional teams.
• Assisting with the business cases and understanding stakeholder’s expectations and objectives.
• Translating and simplify the elicited business requirements.
• Requirements analysis with respect to Feasibility there by ensuring all internal processes, procedures, and policies are effectively enforced.
• Communicate key insights and findings to the product team.
• Constantly be on the lookout for ways of Process Improvement, discovering issues and delivering better value to the customer.
• Develop a deep understanding of domain and application with focus on challenges and opportunities.
• Ability to review, analyze and evaluate business systems and user needs, document requirements and define scope and objectives of business strategies.
• Ability to conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to provide meaningful understanding of business workflows.
• Strong skills in data analysis, profiling, data quality and processing to create visualizations.
• Ability to monitor project progress by tracking project activity and milestones, resolving problems and publishing progress reports.
• Experience working with Agile Methodology.
• Experience working in SAFe Agile Methodology.
• Experience in using SDM tools – JIRA, Jenkins, BitBucket etc.
• Excellent communication skills, ability to interact with senior business partners as well as senior technology management.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision and collaborate with the team to deliver business solutions.
• Candidate must have Business and technical knowledge in determining end to end design requirements, writing High Level Design documents, Metadata, and Test Plans for large projects involving line of business, software/hardware developers and vendors.
• Work closely with business partners to define strategies for technical solutions, determine requirements, and develop high level designs based on the analysis of line of business needs, objectives and existing systems infrastructure.
• Drives and participates in design, development and implementation of large and complex enterprise wide applications, often using new technologies.
• Work closely with developers and testers to ensure requirements and functional designs are translated accurately into working technical designs and that test plans and scripts serve customer needs.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills – must be able to understand and explain complex topics to lay people in clear, concise and understandable terms.
• Demonstrated analytical and research skills - ability to communicate and analyze multi-dimensional data, draw conclusions, and evaluate business gaps & requirements.
• Strong project management /participation skills, including the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
• A team player who thinks and acts cross-functions.
• A problem solver with a “can do” attitude, consultative approach and client service mentality.
• Highly organized and numerate.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of products, with emphasis on strong Excel (familiar with lookup's, pivots, conditional formulas) and PowerPoint skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills.
• Help design, document and maintain system processes.
• Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools.
• Solid experience in writing SQL queries.
• Microsoft Visio for Wireframes.
• Project life cycle and development knowledge.
• Quality assurance data testing.
• Past experience of writing Business Requirements.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role