The QA Analyst will work side by side with development and business partners to determine optimal test coverage and ensure high quality software is delivered to our customers. They will be responsible for planning, executing, and managing the testing effort for a variety of projects across multiple lines of business and technology platforms. Work with their peers across the organization to drive test efficiencies, improve frameworks, and enhance the enterprise testing process. Will be part of a SCRUM team and will help with all the story validation in order to deliver the features in sprints.
• 5+ years of proven software testing experience.
• Quick learner and self-starter who requires minimal supervision to excel in a dynamic environment.
• Deep understanding of the software development and QA life cycle processes (including test planning, test case design, execution, defect tracking and reporting).
• Strong knowledge of tools such HP ALM/Quality Center, SOAP UI, Rally and SQL databases.
• Proven ability to work on testing projects of all sizes.
• Prior experience implementing process improvements in support of testing or software development such as risk based testing.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills interact across all levels from junior members to senior management.
• Expertise in modifying, executing and debugging Automation Test cases.
• Familiarity with modern development approaches like Agile/SCRUM/Lean.
• Prior experience in developing automation testing (QTP/Selenium).
• Domain knowledge of banking and financial applications.
• Prior experience of working with globally distributed teams.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role