- Provide leadership, technical direction, and oversight to a team delivering technology solutions as individual contributor for Enterprise Technology tools.
- Modernize and transform existing applications according to enterprise defined technology stack and standards.
- Develop solutions and processes for delivering features based on their knowledge of design/architectural patterns and Agile/DevOps practices.
- Build the Solution Right
- Design, develop and be accountable for feature delivery.
- Apply enterprise standards for solution design, coding and quality.
- Ensure solution meets product acceptance criteria with minimal technical debt.
- Responsible for compliance and security items and audit support at the team level.
- Act as a liaison for production activities/issues.
- Investigate and recommend best practices and process improvements.
- Work Planning and Execution
- Work with the Product Owner to ensure that product backlog/requirements are healthy, with clear acceptance criteria.
- Guide the team on work breakdown and execution.
- Team Mentorship
- Play a team lead role (as an individual contributor) and mentors the team.
- Guide team members with skills and practices (planning & estimation, peer reviews and other engineering practices).
- Identify skill and role gaps, and work with Technology Manager to address them.
- Work with Technology Manager in creating resource contingency plans where required.
- 7+ years of scaled application development lead experience with technology stacks mix of Linux/Java/Spring/Maven, Windows/IIS/C#/.NET/NuGet, SQL Server and DTS/SSIS/SSRS.
- 5+ years of applicable experience within technology organizations using REST/Micro-services, XML/SOAP/JSON/OpenAPI/RAML/Mulesoft, Jira/Git/Jenkins/Ansible.
- Needs to have a broad set of skills and hands-on experience with these technologies.
- Problem solver with a bias for action, strong initiative for consulting
- Excellence is required in analytical abilities, verbal and written communications (including documentation), interpersonal relationship skills, and teamwork
- Must be detailed-oriented, results-driven, highly energetic and motivated with a high degree of independence
- Proven track record of execution and delivery
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Ability to foster strong collaboration among team members and multitask effectively
- Banking domain knowledge
- Knowledge of Enterprise Processes, High Risk Processes
- Knowledge of Enterprise horizontal and vertical technologies
- Knowledge of Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Agile (SCRUM and SAFe), and/or Six Sigma (Lean) methodologies
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role