Employee Experience Technology portfolio holds 435+ applications and application support for these is a critical activity to ensure availability and stability of the applications. EET applications are used by business globally and presence of support during India work hours is critical to meet the needs. New position will support the application support role and will directly be responsible to fulfill responsibilities.
• Position will be based in Wilmington, DE Bank of America facility.
• Serve as a key application production services contact for applications supporting printing, ordering, inventory management, distribution, and reporting functions.
• Be able to perform basic hardware support and maintenance for Printers, RF Guns, and other equipment located in the Wilmington Warehouse facility.
• Responsible for completing application management and governance deliverables.
• Perform level 1 and level 2 production support activities consisting of Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management and Knowledge Management.
• Responsible for coordination of maintenance activities, overseeing change requests, and performing post implementation validation, monitoring jobs, production validation after patching, and coordinating resolution of all incidents
• Understanding of Incident, Problem, and Change management processes
• Knowledge of Networks
• Middleware technologies including IBM WebSphere, MQ, Java, J2EE, Linux
• MS Office, Advanced Excel
• Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with tools such as ITSM/Remedy, Jira, Autosys, Introscope, Sitescope, BladeLogic, Splunk
• Application governance
• Troubleshooting Java and .NET application issues
• Relational DBMS/SQL
Core Technology Infrastructure Organization:
Production Services is responsible for running the day to day operations of the technology platform. Work activities specific to Production Services roles include Problem/Incident Management, Release/Deployment, Operational Readiness, Capacity/Availability Management, Application Monitoring, Service Analytics and Reporting, Production Governance, Triage, Associate Support,
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role