About Bank of America:
Our purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, we partner with leading corporate and institutional investors through our offices in more than 35 countries. In the U.S. alone, we serve almost all of the Fortune 500 companies and approximately 67 million consumer and small-business clients. We provide a full suite of financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management. We cover a broad range of asset classes, making us a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading.
Connecting Asia Pacific to the World
Our Asia Pacific team is spread across 19 cities in 12 markets. We are focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using our global expertise to ensure success is shared between us, our clients and our communities. Our regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing us firmly among the region’s leading financial services companies.
Responsible for the analysis and monitoring of issuer/counterparty risks taken within a specific product area. The GMR Manager will primarily interface with the trading desk and other risk and support groups (i.e. Compliance, Finance, Operations, etc.). People in this job code will report to the GMR Senior Manager. Incumbents typically have over seven years of experience in issuer/counterparty credit risk management. Ability to independently assess the credit profile and analyze financial position of corporates and financial institutions. Familiar with Global Market products, especially derivatives.
• Conduct regular portfolio analysis, stress tests and sensitivity analysis on the counterparty risks space.
• Monitor trading activity and assess the credit risk exposure evolving with individual credits as well as the portfolio as a whole.
• Ensure data accuracy in credit risk feeds.
• Keeping abreast and contribute to evolving needs of risk management in the midst of regulatory changes sweeping the banking industry from counterparty risk perspective, for example, UMR, CCP and other regulatory developments.
• Provide analysis on traded fixed income positions with focus from Issuer perspective.
• 3+ years of working experience.
• Exposure to Global Markets products, especially derivatives.
• Good presentation and writing skills.
• Have a positive orientation and an ability to work in a fast paced environment/multi-task under pressure.
• Have a good academic record with commensurate graduate /post-graduate degrees from recognized institutions.
• Exposure to credit analysis of financial institution and Corporates in the Asia Pacific region is an added advantage.
Learn more about this role