This software engineer role is designated to support App Dev teams in the areas of code quality and performance testing. The team assists with setup and configuration of tools including Jenkins and Sonarqube. The team also develops/maintains an automated performance testing (APT) framework that helps developers fine-tune performance of JAVA code, particularly in REST API's. The APT framework utilizes Jmeter, Dynatrace, and custom dashboards/reporting to provide feedback. Virtualization of endpoints is another area where the team supports a self-service responder framework based on Parasoft Virtualize and SOATest to give developers more control, efficiency, and autonomy in functional testing.
• 2-3 years JAVA development experience including ability to maintain tools with little or no supervision.
• 2-3 years experience with dynaTrace, splunk, jMeter, or other performance analysis tool is a plus.
• Some experience with BofA eCommerce ""ecosystem"" (functionality and architecture) preferable.
• Experience with application servers such as Websphere/Apache/Tomcat.
• Experience with Parasoft products such as SOATest or Virtualize
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role