This position is for a DevOps Engineer role within a diverse cross-functional team. The responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Collaborate with application development teams and provide operational assistance they need for feature delivery
• Configuration and support of the enterprise SDLC toolset including work management, source control, and CI/CD tools
• Provides Day-2 support for SDLC environment pipelines
• Troubleshoot build and deploy failures, and facilitate resolution
• Assist in internal team documentation to streamline processes and broaden knowledgebase
• Proactively work with internal teams to streamline onboarding and usage of capabilities
• Communicate status frequently to technology partners
• Ability to understand various / complex application architecture to support setting up Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Deployment (CD) and Continuous Testing.
• 3-5 years of hands-on DevOps experience for following functions (tools): Version Control (GIT/Bitbucket), Build Orchestration (Jenkins), Code Quality (SonarQube and Unit Testing frameworks), Artifact Management (Artifactory) and Deployment (Ansible). Experience with Database Build & Deployment using Datical and Release Orchestration using XLRelease would be an added advantage.
• 3-5 years hands-on experience in application development and operating environments including Linux/Windows Server, Java, Python, Oracle/SQL Server, Web UI, JBoss/Tomcat/Apache Webserver/Weblogic. Experience with Hadoop would be an added advantage.
• Should have very strong analysis and problem solving ability.
• Must have excellent documentation skills, software design, build and test skills.
• Agile work management using JIRA and Kanban/Scrum
• Ability to work cooperatively and communicate effectively across various business and technical groups.
• Ability to establish and maintain working relationships.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role