Looking for a talented individual to join our Seattle based team to enhance authentication of bank applications by using Java, UI, and other emerging technologies.
Develop new applications while support existing ones. You may occasionally communicate to offshore team.
Work closely with our line of business and architects to provide implementation solutions to protect various software applications in bank.
Be able to create a prototype to prove the design. Will document the current state of the application in terms of these parameters and also describes the future state.
Get involved in every release, every project, and all phases of development. At every step the lead reviews project artifacts to ensure that the application suites interests are adequately addressed.
Work one-on-one with team members to achieve higher yearly standards of successful and efficient application development process efficiency.
• Knowledge of using one or multiple J2EE application servers.
• Expert Knowledge on Spring , Java , Groovy .
• Familiar with RDBMS and NoSQL Databases.
• Deep understanding of OO design is a must.
• Experience with the development models such as Agile and SDLC.
• Knowledge of test driven development.
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks and adapt to a constantly changing environment.
• Familiar with development tools Perforce, SVN, Maven, and Eclipse.
• BS in Computer Science or a related technical field + 3 years’ work experience
• Six Sigma experience
• Strong demonstration of effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated analytical, problem solving, planning, time management and organization skills.
• Team player with the ability to foster a team environment.
• Demonstrated knowledge and comprehension of core business functions, processes, and operations.
• Experience working with the global delivery model
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role