Qualys Application Manager. This will be a technical role who will provide compliance requirements, business support, technical expertise, on call assistance and lifecycle management for Qualys and to support the underlying GIS processes and controls.
The Cyber Security Technology (CST) function within Global Information Security is responsible for innovation and architecture, engineering, solutions and capabilities development, deployment maintenance and support of information technology security controls. The CST team is also responsible for the management of the program/project management teams.
While mainly working within Microsoft and Linux environments, you will be an individual contributor responsible for researching, designing, engineering, implementing, and supporting information security technologies. Your primary duties will allow you to use your in-depth technical knowledge to manage vendor developed software internally deployed. You should be willing to take rotational on-call duties, as this may be required.
As a Systems Engineer, you may have interaction with and visibility to members of the GIS senior leadership team as well as key business unit stakeholders. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with a deeply committed team of recognized information security experts on high visibility security initiatives for the Bank.
• Previous Systems Engineering and Deployment experience with Vulnerability Management Systems
• Understanding of software and/or application lifecycle and the implementation of security principals throughout
• Understanding of complex environments, their sub-components, concepts, and interactions
• Deep understanding of large networks and systems and the interaction between applications, infrastructures, etc.
• Proficient in Windows and Linux access systems (specifically: Linux integration to Active Directory)
• A broad knowledge of information security principles
• Ability to work independently on initiatives with little oversight
• Strong analytical skills/problem solving/conceptual thinking; out-of-the-box thinkers
• Ability to identify, analyze, and address problems to resolve issues in a way that minimizes negative impact and risk to the organization
• Ability to be comfortable delivering messages across a wide spectrum of individuals having varying degrees of technical understanding
• Strong leadership skills and qualities which enable you to work with peers and various levels of management
• Effective communication skills and motivation/willingness to learn
• CISSP/Security+/SANS certifications
• Experience working in Agile development process and a deep understanding of various phases of the Software Development Life Cycle
Enterprise Role Overview - Key individual contributor, with accountability for researching, designing, engineering, implementing, and supporting information security & directory technology systems (software & hardware). Utilizes in-depth technical knowledge and business requirements to design & implement secure solutions to meet customer / client needs while protecting the Bank's assets. Develops and implements security standards, procedures, and guidelines for multiple platforms and diverse environment (e.g. client server, distributed, mainframe, etc.). Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criterion for obtaining results. Work leadership may be provided by assigning work and resolving problems. Typically 5-7 years of IT experience.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role