- Develop and maintain relationships with assigned partners.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding and broad knowledge of merchant pricing, software, gateways, security as well as expert industry knowledge in the Medical, Dental, and Veterinary verticals.
- Continuously develop and maintain a strong pipeline for new revenue growth opportunities.
- Identify and solicit new revenue growth opportunities.
- Attain balanced performance including assigned sales and revenue goals, operational excellence/risk and client experience standards.
- Successfully schedule and manage appointments with clients.
- Responsible for outbound calling activities and follow up.
- Leverage the consultative sales process to effectively provide solutions to small business practice clients.
- Acts as a champion for clients by connecting expertise across the company that helps them achieve their goals.
- The ability to understand technical solutions and processes.
- Maintain accurate records and adhere to Service Level Agreements.
- May be responsible for prospecting external sources such as association relationships, centers of influence and vendor relationships among others and may be required to attend trade shows as assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma
- 2 to 4+ years of sales experience
- Advanced Consultative selling experience
- Proven relationship management
- Demonstrated technical expertise
- Possesses business acumen with the ability to discuss in depth complex financial solutions
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Experience selling Merchant, Bankcard or Financial Services in similar field (face to face or call center environment)
- Established sales, business development and negotiation skills
- Organizationally savvy; knows how to make connections and build relationships to get things done
- Capability to adapt to an ever changing payment processing environment
- Strong communications, including oral and written presentation skills
- Effective planning, time management and organizational skills
- Highly motivated to succeed in a performance driven environment
- Multi-lingual ability is a plus
- Phone sales experience preferred
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role