Are you passionate about working with the best information security team in the world? Bank of America is hiring top talent to join our team.
The Cyber Security Defense (CSD) function within Global Information Security is responsible for all aspects of threat intelligence and monitoring, application and network security, and insider threat. In addition, the CSD team drives out the enterprise-wide cyber exercise program.
The Malware Prevention Team’s aim is to reduce risk across the Bank of America by using existing or establishing robust cyber-hacking and malicious code containment activities for the security, safeguarding, continuity and confidentiality of information of Bank of America.
The role of the Info Security Threat Management Specialist is that of completing incident response activity whose primary focus is malware.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Analyzing various malware samples
• Tracking espionage actors and their infrastructure
• Forensic based analysis
• Memory analysis
• Risk management
• Strong direct experience of analyzing malware
• Must have a solid understanding of dynamic/static analysis of malware
• Background in network traffic analysis
• Experience in encryption/obfuscation and how to reverse it is desired, but not required
• GCIH, GREM, GCFA or CISSP is desired, but not required
• Able to work independently on tasks, but also work well within a team environment
• Can create innovative ways to track progression of malware families, infrastructure and campaigns conducted by espionage actors
• Knowledge of networking protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP/HTTPs, FTP, IRC etc
• Ability to create scripts
• Excellent communication skills and able to adapt to the audience
(Note: This role may be subject to certification and/or specialized training requirements.)
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role