Multi-tenant ETL/IIS platform owner/steward responsible for governance deliverables, tenant governance, platform optimization and performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related degree.
- Extensive exposure to Grid, SMP and Hadoop installations and troubleshooting.
- Development and performance tuning experience with Platform LSF.
- Production support experience on managing batch delays, failures and platform slowness.
- Deep understanding of LDAP and Active Directory setups for Linux based environments.
- IIS installation knowledge and experience to debug issues related to gaps in setup and configuration.
- Managed upgrades between IIS versions to address any code related issues that might occur.
- Ability to manage multi-tenant platforms.
- 10+ years of Experience with IBM InfoSphere Information Server.
- Working with and leading team members in different geographies, including overseas.
- Ability to train developers who are new to the tool and platforms.
- Knowledge of Autosys and other scheduling tool.
- Experience with work on real time services, mainframe, MQ and XML payloads.
- Experience with Hadoop connectivity like Hive, Impala and HDFS connector.
- Experience with New SQL and Non SQL databases like Cassandra, MemSQL, MongoDB etc.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role