The Enterprise Process Oversight (EPO) Reporting and Analytics team leverages engineering, analytics, and NLP / machine learning to organize customer feedback to drive change across an amazing and vibrant company. Meaningful impact can be made since the EPO engages with the largest organizations at Bank of America.
Qualified individuals should have a successful track record of establishing an analytics / statistics program; focused on customer segmentation, competitive analysis, marketing models, underwriting models, and analysis of historical performance. Should be able to determine cause and effect for customer outcomes and help to ensure future positive outcomes. Should be able to tailor presentations (Power Point / Tableau) to all levels of management (including C-Suite) while focusing on actionable information. In addition, candidate must be a passionate team player with a self-driven hunger to improve self and collective team in all-ways, always.
• Hands on experience pre-processing unstructured text using Natural Language Processing techniques in Python or Spark
• Model customer behavior through quantitative models including Logistic Regression, Survival Analysis, Decision Trees, and Time Series methods in Python
• Experience pulling data from SQL-based relational database systems, as well as working with Big Data systems (Hadoop/ Hive/ MapReduce)
• Create end-to-end analysis (data or statistical) from data extraction to end-state manifestations, whether in a business intelligence solution or PowerPoint presentation
• Test, evaluate, and maintain robust data analysis and reporting for management to make timely, informed decisions
• Identify relationships and trends in data, as well as any factors that could affect the results of research.
• Question and validate assumptions. Escalate identified risks and sensitive areas in terms of methodology and processes
• Have built and applied word embedding workflows
• Support data processes: provide the team with ad-hoc analysis, automated dashboards, and self-service reporting tools so that everyone gets a good sense of the state of the business
• Develop executive level presentations; turn data, analytics and insights into compelling visual effects that can be easily understood by business partners (PowerPoint/ Tableau)
• Generate new ideas, concepts and models to improve methods of obtaining and evaluating quantitative and qualitative data
• Prioritize and execute in the face of ambiguity: distill ambiguous problems, adapt your tools to answer complicated questions, and identify the trade-offs between speed and quality of different approaches
• Maintain a customer-centric focus: strive to be a domain and product expert through data, develop trust among your peers and stakeholders, and ensure that your team has access to data to make decisions
• Proficiency in at least one statistical analysis tool such as Python, R, SAS, etc.
• Ability to indirectly manage peer level associates who are part of problem solving teams
• Building, validating, and running machine learning models, including natural language processing models
• Deep statistical skills utilized in hypothesis testing, quasi experimentation, and developing sampling strategies
• Ability to present technical issues to nontechnical audiences and to clearly articulate findings in verbal and written form.
• Working knowledge of Tableau; certification a plus
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Empirical Statistics or 4-6 years equivalent professional experience
• A graduate degree or equivalent experience in a quantitative discipline such as data science, economics, engineering, mathematics, quantitative finance, operations research, or statistics.
• Applied knowledge around pre-processing unstructured text (stemming, POS tagging, lemmatizing, spell checking)
• Developed and utilized corpus-specific word embedding
• Experience with A/B testing, statistics, and model development
• Proven track record of using data to generate insight and drive business results
• Fluency in data analysis and communication around data, including time series analysis, experimentation, data visualization, and defining KPI strategy for your business
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Sound business judgment, with strategic and analytical capabilities
• Ability to prioritize and multitask-able to adapt to a fast moving environment
• Excellent team player with ability to maintain strong internal and external relationships
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Learn more about this role