The Mainframe Production Support Analyst provides technical systems and software support for modification, implementation, or conversion of business systems. This resource is proficient to work fairly independently on the most complex projects, and often on multiple phases. Has working knowledge of business or function for which system is designed. Often responsible for the completion of a phase of a project. Provides guidance and checks the work of less experienced associates.
Required Job Skills:
- Mainframe Developer Experience: Programming skills: COBOL, JCL, VSAM, DB2, CICS, MQ Series, Easytrieve
- Experience in Endeavor, IBM problem determination tools such as File manager, Fault analyzer etc.
- 3 years of experience in Production Support
- Experience in change management and incident management tools
- Ability to solve production down situations under tight SLA deadlines, including root cause and problem resolution follow-up
- Ability to support multiple mainframe applications simultaneously
- Proactive in identifying, escalating, and addressing project issues and risks
- Experience in coordinating with offshore/onshore teams and delegating work
- Excellent Problem Solving skills and an Entrepreneurial Attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Meeting facilitation and discussion moderation skills
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
Desired Job Skills:
- Exposure to IMS DB/DC, REXX
- Experience with banking or financial industry
Core Technology Infrastructure:
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully.
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strive to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving they need to remain vibrant and vital.
LOB Job Profile:
Proficient to work fairly independently on the most complex projects, and often on multiple phases. Has working knowledge of business or function for which system is designed. Often responsible for the completion of a phase of a project. Provides guidance and checks the work of less experienced associates.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role