Responsible for testing and delivering software to accomplish business outcomes. Ensures software is tested to meet all functional and non-functional requirements. Defines manual tests and executes both manual and automated test suites. Develops detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test cases based on functional and non-functional requirements. Contributes to test planning, and when part of a Scrum team, builds test cases for stories in the given sprint, per story acceptance criteria. Participates in test case reviews and makes necessary updates. Builds and uses test data required to accomplish execution of test cases. Executes test cases, including manual and automated tests, and records test results. Reports issues and defects along with appropriate background information for review. Collaborates with developers on reproducing, detailing, and documenting reported defects. Uses testing tools and follows processes required to complete testing work. Traces tests to requirements for the given scope. Individual contributor.
Global Transaction Services Technology, AML and Tax (GTST);
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully.
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.
Quality Assurance Testing professional with an ability to support parallel projects in a fast-paced working environment; must be able to work independently. Responsible for development and execution of testing strategies utilizing various software deliverable methodologies (Agile, Waterfall). Work with Development and other internal teams to help troubleshoot and resolve issues, identify risks, and ensure defects are resolved; Ensures adherence to defined testing quality standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant discipline or comparable work experience is required.
- Independent worker with strong troubleshooting skills.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written) to document/communicate issues affecting Automation results.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple competing tasks and priorities with rapidly changing environment.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in Automation Projects in a Developer/Lead capacity.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in reviewing requirements and project documentation to understand the application and perform automation feasibility analysis.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience designing, developing, maintaining, and analyzing automated test scripts.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience executing automation scripts, preparing executions reports and defect logs.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience creating project deliverables including automation test plans, automation estimation, test reports and automation dashboards
- Solid computer programming experience (Java, SQL, .Net, VBScript, HTML, Gherkin an asset).
- Strong experience with Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Experience (3+ years) using Quality Center/AML experience.
- Ability to assist with offshore / onshore task co-ordination.
- Experience in version control using SVN & Git.
- Experience in Dev Ops, continuous delivery and continuous integration.
- Strong experience (3+ years) of using Selenium.
- Strong experience using Cucumber and BDD processes
- Strong experienced creating Feature Files and Step Definitions.
- Desired skills:
- Strong experience (3+ years) using QTP/UFT (Descriptive programming, Object Repository).
- Strong preference for candidates with knowledge of both technologies.
- Payments business acumen; knowledge of client facing applications; experience with Agile testing methodologies; strong presentation skills; client focused and able to build working relationships; experience with Rally tool. Preference is for hands-on experience (1+ year) using Cucumber and BDD processes creating Feature Files and Step Definitions.
- At least 3 – 5 years Payments application experience, preferably in a Development or Testing role.
- Experience automating with the RAFT or Testudo (selenium based) frameworks.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role