Bank of America is looking for a Sr QA Engineer to join the Global Information Security – Cyber Security Technology Authorization Services Agile development team located in Denver.
The Authorization Services teams are responsible for the ongoing development of applications used Enterprise wide covering Authorization, Access Bundling, Business Rules and Entitlement Analytics. We are heavily invested in process automation and want to leverage the candidate’s expertise to shift left in testing to drive higher quality and enable more frequent releases.
The successful candidate will be responsible for testing (both manual and automated) across multiple projects. This will involve utilizing and implementing best practices, and will incorporate the design, development and implementation of automation frameworks.
- Partner with the Product Owners, Business Analysts, Developers, Site Reliability Engineers and Dev Ops to comprehensively deliver quality releases and ensure stability of the platforms.
- Manage and develop the testing function end-to-end (from story acceptance criteria through to post-release check-outs).
- Implementation of testing best practice, measurement of coverage and reporting of quality.
- Implementation of automation frameworks supporting Test Driven Development, Behavior Driven Development, end-to-end testing and performance testing.
- Ensure that the testing teams are meeting all required policies/standards and are producing/retaining all required artifacts.
- As a hands-on tester, participate and contribute across the complete testing lifecycle taking ownership for assigned initiative/project.
- Participate/contribute to meetings to discuss issues that are blocking testing progress.
- Highly skilled and experienced (minimum 5 years) Sr QA Engineer.
- Technologies: Selenium 2.0
- Experience with end-to-end test automation, eg. Selenium, Jasmine, Protractor.
- Good knowledge of SQL and relational database.
- Experience of Continuous Integration systems (Jenkins, TeamCity, MSBuild, Docker).
- Experience working in an Agile Environment and exposure to the full software development life cycle.
- Excellent analytical/problem solving skills.
- A disciplined thinker and capable of working across organizational boundaries in a very demanding, high-output environment.
- Outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail and accuracy are essential. Must be: pro-active, enthusiastic, adaptable and results driven.
- Excellent spoken and written English, clear oral communication skills.
Enterprise Role Overview:
Focuses on the creation, maintenance and execution of test scripts and other specialty testing activities in the areas of automation testing, performance testing, test environments or application specialties. Is considered a subject matter expert in one or more of these areas. Identifies and develops ways to improve the quality, capability, or efficiency of the testing process. Typically focused on automating new functionality pre-release and maintenance post-release, or driving efficient testing in other areas. Typically requires 5-7 years of applicable experience.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role