Searching for a Pega developer that will be responsible for the design, architecture, and implementation of Pega Rules Process Commander (PRPC) based solutions.
3+ years of relevant IT software experience (Technical) in Pega Development.
Experience with databases like Oracle & MS SQL Server.
Experience with 3 tiered application development and support.
Desired Familiar with UNIX, Windows, File transfer utilities, process flow creation, .NET and Java technologies.
• Design, develop, and implement technical solutions.
• Manage technical implementation tasks, to ensure work is delivered on-time and on-budget.
• Consistently demonstrate your knowledge of industry standard project delivery frameworks including Agile.
• Effectively troubleshoot technical issues as they arise during the project lifecycle.
• Support end to end functional testing of BPM applications and UAT.
• BS in Computer Science or related field.
• Pega Certified System Architect.
• Experience in Banking/Finance Domain.
• Experience working with Business or Tech Support team.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role