This position will manage a team of 8+ Workforce Management Analysts with responsibilities for: creating and maintaining associate profiles in scheduling software (NICE IEX WFM); proactive scheduling of all off phone activities to include routine meetings, compliance or training initiatives; analyzing and optimizing associate’s schedules and off phone activities at the interval level (weekly and daily) with the goal of delivering operational excellence for our clients; collaborating with site leadership proactively to understand support needs and provide education as needed with regard to WFM processes.
- 4+ years of workforce management experience utilizing NICE IEX WFM, Aspect EWFM, or similar workforce program.
- Proficient with PowerPoint and Excel (pivot tables and conditional formulas).
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities; quickly able to adapt to new technology, methodology, and processes.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to easily engage others in dialogue, convey sincere interest in building/deepening relationships, and demonstrate a commitment to excellence.
- Ability to adjust rapidly to changing demands and priorities.
- Experience owning a process or managing the efforts of others
- Perform other duties as requested by leadership team.
- Project Management experience
- Strategic and Capacity Management experience
- Forecasting and Planning experience
- Workforce Management Experience
- Six Sigma Certification
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role